Offering tailored online design services regardless of your location or timezone!
The design process for our distance clients is a personalized experience built around providing you with all the tools needed to tackle a redesign or renovation project. We work with our distance clients to solve design hang-ups, renovation confusion, and deliver beautiful and functional designs – the result is a professionally designed space achieved all from the comfort of your home.
How it Works:
- Fill out our Distance Client questionnaire/set up a video call consultation. This provides us with important information about your project including your timeline, budget, design style, and design goals. This is where we get to know the specifics of how you need your home to function based on your daily routines (busy kids and a dog? or happily retired?), and how you want it to look and feel for years to come.
- To get started on your project, we will also require from you:
- Measurements / builder plans
- Got inspo? Sharing your Pinterest boards or saved images with helps to give a better sense of what you envision your space to look and feel like
- Photos of the space as is and of any pieces you’re intending to keep
- Based on your personal design goals for your home, we put together a quote that outlines the number of design hours required to get you the results you want! Once we have agreed on the design outline and budget, we ensure to hold time for your project to keep to your timeline and have enough quality time to dive into all details about your home!
- We create custom recommendations using shoppable design boards for room layouts, colour palette suggestions, finishing and furnishing options, and décor and accessory styling. We carefully source items that can easily be purchased online for your convenience, are in stock at the time of service, and have all necessary shipping capabilities for your location.